Kangoo hammock cradle
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: AZ-1010900
- Reduced shipping costs at an order value over 100,00 Euro**
- Direct support by manufacturer
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Free return within Germany**
Kangoo baby hammock – certified by the TÜV [German Standards Authority]
Rock safely like in mummy’s tummy
In the Kangoo baby hammock, your baby can relax and slumber while being protected from the outside world. The Kangoo encloses your baby in a cuddly, soft and yet perceptible way, while it is gently rocked back and forth. When buttoned up, the hammock is as similar as possible to the mother’s womb, making it the perfect place to sleep.
Inside the Kangoo is a mattress insert compartment for the cuddly soft mattress (not included).
Kangoo offers the best prerequisites for age-appropriate development
The rounded back with which your baby comes into the world is optimally supported by the shape of the Kangoo. During the first year of life, your baby’s spine slowly stretches – a gentle process that is only completed when the child can stand freely and starts to walk. Unlike a hard bed mattress, the hammock allows the baby’s spine to recover during the day and prevents a flat back of the head.
Here’s how you can support the natural development of your baby in the best possible way
The Kangoo offers three different possible settings:
- Newborns, very small or premature babies feel particularly comfortable if you adjust the Kangoo tightly at the foot end with the wooden fasteners.
- A few months later, opening the wooden buttons gives the baby a little more space.
- Older and bigger babies have a nice airy feeling with the foot end completely opened, giving them a better view of the outside world.
Absolutely safe and TÜV-certified
A sewn-in safety panty with integrated straps protects the baby from falling out. The baby cradle is open at the top and always provides sufficient fresh air. The Kangoo has been successfully TÜV-certified (in combination with the Hippo).
- Kangoo is not a complete substitute for either a cradle or a bed -
Included in the delivery
Kangoo baby hammock with safety panty (includes spreader bar with safety laces)
|Lying surface:||ca. 85x40cm|
|Total length:||ca. 90cm|
|Length wooden bar:||ca. 48cm|
|Rec. age:||ca. 0-9 months|
|Load-bearing capacity:||max. 15kg|
|Weight:||ca. 1,3 kg|